I have put together a recipe that we really love. Wanted to share with you. It’s good on chips and crackers as a dip and also as a topper to anything you would put sour cream on.
Great Green Northern Bean Dip
- 1 14.5 ounce jar Marinated Artichokes (drained and rinsed)
- 1 15 ounce can of Great Northern Beans (drained)
- 2 Avocados cut up
- Fresh Spinach about 1/2 cup or handful
- 1/4 cup Cilantro
- 1/2 cup Pico de Gallo (I used my homemade)
- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (I use Pink Himalayan Salt)
Add all ingredients to a food processor and mix well. You can add more salt to your taste. Come check out my Facebook page Healthy Hippie Katbirdgirl.